Consumer Behavior Shift
Given the consumer behavioral shifts that accelerated in the pandemic; Fintech’s have generated significant pressure on traditional financial services providers to embrace digital transformation to support growing consumer expectation. The sector has a wide array of applications that cut across mobile banking, investing, borrowing services, and cryptocurrency aiming to make financial services more accessible to the general public.
Key Trends & Initiatives in Fintech We Enable
The Fintech space is one of the largest sectors Audience Acuity supports with existing engagements including clients that provide consumer lending across mortgage, auto, personal loan as well as community banking, insurance, and cryptocurrency.
Shift to Durable Identifiers
Fintech’s have heavily relied upon digital channels for the top of funnel engagement and as such addressing Google’s third-party cookie deprecation and Apple’s IDFA policy change by implementing identity data and strategies that serve as a more durable replacement for tracking, profiling and targeting is a primary area of focus.
MarTech and AdTech
Implementing identity management strategies that unify data used to drive marketing and media buying processes around audience understanding, targeting, identification, personalization, and measurement for known and anonymous audiences across connected devices and channels to provide relevant, personalized experiences that improve engagement by using all channels in tandem.
- Use of real-time analytics to identify the point of diminishing margin by decile across each marketing channel used.
- Create products that most closely align to the consumer and their unique situation and by making better use of resources to convert opportunities to paying customers.
Enrich Customer Data to Predict Outcome
- Pre-populate forms to improve consumer conversion.
- Develop profiles for each segment of the customer base, then use data to score each inbound record received as a potential lead from partners to determine if, the firm wants to purchase inbound lead, and how to route if it does
- Drive-up value per lead by enhancing to a more comprehensive individual profile.
Return on Ad Spend
- Budgeted ad spend typically has been used on performance-based media rather than branding, however, firms remain hyper-focused on maximizing the return on media investments.
- Identify target audiences that more closely align to sold leads to improve conversion and avoid media spend on wrong targets.
- Fully monetize media investments by resolving identities of consumers that bounce.
Specific Impact We Provide for FinTech
Given the fundamental premise of digital disruption, Audience Acuity’s omnichannel identity graph that provides near-scale of the adult population in the U.S. as a known people-based data asset that is built on an offline foundation with all digital identifiers linked, the offering is proving to enable the Fintech space to further disrupt the financial services ecosystem.
Data that enables implementation of omnichannel customer journey management at the individual level to eliminate ad spend waste associated with digital audience profiles and/or bot traffic through exclusive targeting of people-based audiences.
Activation of the offline customer and prospect data for use digitally and/or enabling digital engagement to be the precursor to offline follow-up, without suffering data leakage.
Improve ability to engage and convert individual consumers through the development of comprehensive profiles. These profiles enhance an individual’s brand-specific known behavior with their broader consumptive behavior across 15 categories including property ownership, vehicle ownership, transactional behavioral, and digitally observed behaviors.
Operate in full compliance with all privacy legislation via the installation of Audience Acuity’s Super Identity Graph into the client environment, or via access to it in real-time through our Microsoft Azure-hosted Data as a Service Platform that adheres to Zero-Trust Information Security protocols.